Haicheng Jinming Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Manager Zhao
Mobile phone: 18641207868
Address: No. 3 Liuzhong Road, Xiliu Industrial Park, Haicheng, Liaoning Province
Spray-bonded cotton, also known as spray-bonded flocculent cotton, is a kind of non-woven fabric. The principle of the structure formation of spray-bonded cotton is to spray the adhesives on both sides of the fluffy fiber layer. Because of the pressure during spraying and the suction of the lower vacuum suction, the adhesives can also be infiltrated into the inner of the fiber layer. After spraying the adhesives, the fiber layer is dried and cured, so that the junctions between the fibers are bonded, while the fibers that are not bonded to each other are still there. A considerable degree of freedom. At the same time, in the three-dimensional network structure, there are still many air voids. Therefore, the fibrous layer has a porous, high fluffy warming effect. Spray-gummed cotton, also known as spray-flocculent cotton, is a kind of nonwovens, that is, space cotton or vacuum cotton. It is made of natural cotton fibers, man-made fibers or synthetic fibers by stretching, carding, spraying, baking and curing. Because of its fluffy, high compression resilience, dry resistance, wet washing, light weight and heat preservation, it has become an important material for processing and manufacturing cotton clothes and ski shirts, space suits and quilts, sleeping bags and other bedding and some industrial articles in recent years. Formation principle
The principle of the structure formation of spray-bonded cotton is to spray the binder on both sides of the fluffy fiber layer. Because of the pressure during spraying and the suction effect during the vacuum suction at the lower part, the binder can also be infiltrated into the inner part of the fiber layer. After spraying the binder, the fiber layer is dried and cured, so that the joints between the fibers are bonded, but the fibers that are not bonded to each other. There is still considerable freedom. At the same time, there are still many voids in the three-dimensional network structure. Therefore, the fibrous layer has a porous, high fluffy warming effect. Causes of warmth
Because the spraying cotton is sprayed, not impregnated with adhesives, and after spraying no longer under pressure of extrusion and curing. Therefore, in the bonding state of fibers, most of the intersection contacts, and less agglomeration by the binder bridge, which makes the sprayed cotton can keep loose, soft and warm. 1) Specification and quality of cotton yarn:
The specifications of carding single yarn are generally divided into 70-56, 55-44, 43-37, 36-29, 28-19, 18-17, 16-10, 9-7 and 6-3 by count.
(2) The specifications of combed cotton single yarn are divided into 150-131, 130-111, 110-91, 90-71, 70-56, 55-44, 43-37, 36-29, 28-19 and 18-16 by count.
Knitting yarn requires small twist, even yarn, to ensure that knitted velvet thick, good elasticity, strong warmth retention. Weaving yarns require light weight, less weft knots and evenness.
(2) Inspection method: According to national standards, yarn quality is evaluated according to quality index and weight unevenness. Cotton yarn is graded according to evenness, neps and number of impurities. The quality index mainly refers to the strength of yarn, which reflects the wear resistance and durability of fabric to a certain extent. The grade of spun cotton yarn mainly reflects the yarn thickness difference and appearance defects. It directly affects the appearance of the fabric, such as the uniformity of the grain, the clarity and the size of the shadow. Yarn quality is closely related to production management, process conditions, mechanical condition, technical operation level, the quality of raw cotton and its rational use. 1. Good material, tasteless, moistureproof, insect proof, good air permeability; do not release any harmful substances such as formaldehyde, is 100% environmental protection products. 100% recyclable.
2. The chemical property is stable and the service life is long.
3. Shaping is easy to use and process. It can be pressed into various shapes according to different routes.
4. It can resist the corrosion of microorganisms, fungi, acids, salts and hydrocarbons.
5. It is tasteless and does not contain any harmful substances such as formaldehyde.
6. Good waterproof, moisture-proof and air permeability.
7. No additives, adhesives, environmental friendly and non-toxic are added in the production process.